View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 04:17 AM

Default Unable to create any project

Dear all,

I experience the following error message with Pro Tools First when trying to create a new project (translated from German):

"The maximum number of projects for this account has been reached. [...]"

("Die maximale Anzahl an Projekten wurde für dieses Konto erreicht. [...]")

However, I just installed and started Pro Tools First, actually a couple of times now due to an error with the exclusiveness with regard to the audio hardware, and did nothing else with the app as of now. Of course, I do have an Avid account and I do have activated my license of Pro Tools First with iLok License Manager and linked it to my account (at least, iLok tells me I did that). In Avid Link, I cannot sign in to Link, the Master Account, Cloud Client Services etc., but a sign in is possible via the browser on your website.

"Our log-in service is currently not available. Please try again later."

("Unser Anmeldedienst ist zur Zeit nicht verfügbar. Versuchen Sie später erneut, sich anzumelden.")

My operating system is Windows 10, its up-to-date and my system should meet the requirements. It seems that more users are experienced the same issue, e.g.

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=405637

I worked through all the solutions but since I cannot even sign in with Avid link thats kind of limited.

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,
Leo