View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 05:09 PM

Default Re: PT does not follow S3 Banking when in VCA Master Mode

Hi Kyle,

I can doubly check again tomorrow...

But yes I had all those settings selected. The issue that most people dealt with and the one you described certainly is fixed in the general sense.

Again where it doesn't work is when you're spilling VCA groups out on the S3... For me it always jumps straight back to the very top of the session.

And again to clarify I was on 12.5 and running Eucon 3.4

I will double check tomorrow all my settings and software versions to be extra sure, but can I email you or link you to a video of the issue if I can doubly confirm it to be the case?

I like how it now banks properly and love working in this way, but then when spilling VCA groups it just jumps straight to the top... Is this because you could have a VCA that's somewhere else entirely in a session and the slaved tracks somewhere else so maybe the software doesn't know where to auto bank to perhaps?

I will double check things tomorrow... but if I can doubly confirm for you... figuring out a solution would be amazing as right now it stinks not being able to have the surface auto bank the Pro Tools edit/mix windows to correspond to the VCA spill I chose to implement via the S3. Fixing this would solidify the strength of working with VCA Spillage... otherwise, I just have to turn off the function all together and just hold control and select a track to manually bank the PT window to where I'm working to have visual feedback of automation and track lanes.

Let me know what's the best way to send you a video reference if I can confirm the issue.

Best,
-Jonah Guelzo