Thread: -9131 error
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 02:45 PM

Default Re: -9131 error

Quote:
Question 1

I backed up some session audio files to a DVD and then tried to reload into a new session using workspace. The wav file popped up in the track instantly (this usually takes some time) and when I tried to play back I got the 9131 error. What does this mean? How should I back up files to a DVD so I can reload into a session?

Question 2
I get a play back error message when I first start the computer, load a session and try to play back. I re-solved this by closing PT and unplugging my fire wire cable connected to the M box 2 pro and plugging in again. Is there a setting or adapter I can buy to remedy this issue?
1) You can only archive to DVD, you must transfer your sessions back to a hard drive for playback.

2) If this is an issue where, when you first hit playback you get a buffer error and then it disappears i had this issue ongoing for ages on 7.3 - 7.4. It doesn't seem to exist on Leopard and up, also i could link it back to sessions with VI's.