View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Behringer UM2 and Pro Tools First no sound

HI junkgear,
Thanks for trying, but well past this persons efforts, as they dont deal with sound issues. It expects it to work 'out of the box' but it isnt.

As I said, I can hear my bass with headphones on and plugged into the UM2 WITH the Direct Monitor active.

When changing the Win 10 payback options from either the Behringer USB WDM 2.4.80 or the Realtek HD Audio - I will get sound on my headphones from the former or desktop speakers from the later - for normal Windows sound IE youtube..........but nothing is playing from PT regardless of either of these settings being active.

But I can hear my bass and see the active signal within PT, although PT is not playing any other sounds from our projects or the Click track when I start a new project to test the sound, and therefore is also not actually playing my Bass, its just the UM2 sound like normal.

The mhz are all set to 44.1 in PT and Wid 10 Sound configurations.

This is what's needing fixing ASAP, as I have already scoured what I could find before posting here mate.

Cheers,
Denn

EDIT: So i have gotten sound through my speakers by plugging in a Y-splitter RCA to 3.5m into my MOBO line-in (blue) and setting it to default instead of the UM2 in Recording within the sounds options. Still nothing coming from PTF though....

Last edited by Denn Lean; 12-03-2019 at 06:05 PM.