View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 03:24 AM

Default Re: 1st Sample Rate prob in 20 years

Thanks so much for both of your replies and suggestions. I was a SysAdmin for more than a decade and this felt like a software glitch to me - this was my initial hunch but I just am not sure WTF happened. Yes, Pro Tools operating at 44.1 but marking the file as 48 sure seems what happened in hind-site.

I looked at all ten sessions in Setup/Session and they all showed to be at 48kHz. The clock is and has always been set to internal with the Focusrite. For this demo rig it was just a set it and forget it kinda deal. We have used 48kHz for so long here with this rig its like muscle memory.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will try the save session copy first. At this point I don’t care if its 44.1 or 48 I’d just like to salvage the drum tracks if nothing else as it was one of those unusually epic sessions.

We’ve never had any issues with this Focusrite> not sure it is the problem now really but It may just be time to upgrade. Any thoughts? The Apollo x8 and 16 both caught my eye... Maybe even go with the HD rig here for the Demo’s...

BTW - how is that Hackintosh? Haven’t built one of those in years.. The last one I did was so long ago it had a brand new core2quad cpu. Jajajaja. Still have the original OSX beta product packet and discs from Apple in storage somewhere.

Thanks 🤙🏻