View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 11:00 AM

Default Re: USB Mixer/Interface

You know, if you were to do enough research to be able to properly ask the question you would learn enough to make it unnecessary to ask it.

And you have it backwards...

It is not Avid's responsibility to "stand behind" any third-party products. Avid builds their products to comply with certain specific standards. It is the responsibility of the makers of these third-party products to also meet those standards.

Start your education at www.behringer.com. Look up the UCA200. Read everything on the website about that product. Then, if there's something you don't understand, come back and we'll be happy to help.

But you've got to do your part first...
Note that all opinions, observations, whatever, in this post are mine, unless I'm being mean or am wrong, in which case it's somebody else's fault. I do not work for Avid (their loss)...my only relationship with Avid is that of a customer (when I'm not too poor to buy stuff, like now)...and that hot administrative assistant...that's more of a "thing" than a "relationship" (that should keep them guessing for a while...)

Just rockin'...what more is there?

Bill in Pittsburgh