View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
The more recent versions of Pro Tools 8 should work. If it is an Eleven Rack with expansion pack (I.e. any new Eleven Rack you buy will have this then you will need to install the GUI plugin part of the expansion pack if you want the control GUI within Pro Tools. I am not sure how you get that with without having to buy the expansion pack.

A new Eleven Rack comes with Pro Tools 10 and 11 Licenses. A more productive use of your time might be working out if you can upgrade OS X and Pro Tools to 10 and/or 11 on that Mac. (and 10 includes the Eleven Rack GUI already, 11 does not yet support it). You also do not *need* the GUI to use the Eleven Rack as an interface or stand alone, everything is doable via the front panel.

The Eleven Rack operates completely independently of the Eleven plugins, and I am not following why you mentioned them (except maybe if you like them you will have a feel for some if the capability of the Eleven Rack -- except it can do an awful lot more).
I have a full outline of how to get the ERXP UI files for Pro Tools if you already have the ERXP on your Eleven Rack.

http://elevenrackusers.blogspot.com/...howing-in.html

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio