View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 09:18 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 11.3 and Yosemite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermid View Post
You mention there is a driver required. Do you know if Avid has made this driver available? I can't imagine they've let this go on this long. Thanks for the info.
If your asking me ? First What you need to do first is post a detailed system list. Not just reference in your post which is pretty confusing.

Because for example without an I/O interface of some kind. You actually cannot do anything with just an HDX card ?

First as I said the problem only involved Avid HD I/O's it was not an issue with 3 rd party interfaces ...... so What I/O were you using ?

Also note I said the problem is fixed I think it is it was not 12 .4 I think it was 12.6.1 and again the problem only related to AVID HD I/O interfaces people running 3 rd party interfaces did not have that issue
Avid HD Omni I/O Interface ...Mid 2010 Mac Pro/ processor- 3.33 6-core Intel Xeon "Westmere" w/ Memory- 24 GB........PTHDN 2018.12 on OS 10.13.6 High Sierra on primary boot drive (SSD PCIe 512 GB Samsung SM951) FCPX files storage on Samsung 970 EVO 1TB and PT sessions storage on 2dn Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB --

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding" Albert Einstein

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...