View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 04:01 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 2019.5 some info please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepepan View Post
And you keep coming with posting my issue. Lol. My issue is general.
My issue is that i cant arm or disarm record on an audio track while playback. For example. How are you gonna help me with that? Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
You seem to have trouble keeping straight all your “issues”, I was clearly referring to your problems with stability on 2019.5. If you can’t even get the DAW to work what do other feature roadmaps matter? But you had your whine, clear you are not here for anything actually productive, lots of other DAWS for you to use, so go use them..
If pepepan would only post his full system specs as asked for earlier we could probably help him. Looking at his profile page the only computer related bit is he has a 2011 iMac. Doesn't say if it's the 21.5 inch or 27 inch model. At least he doesn't have a 5400 rpm spinner or Fusion drive as his system drive; Apple put in either a 7200 rpm spinner or a smallish ssd.

It's a safe bet he's not running Mojave as those iMacs don't have a Metal compatible video card.

I used to run a 2011 27 inch iMac until the video card crapped out. Until then it was a super stable machine with PT10 and PT11. OSX 10.8.5, OSX 10.9.5 and OSX 10.10.5 - yeah I had three boot partitions on the stock 2 TB 7200 rpm spinner. Yeah it would get a bit warm but that was due to that spinner system drive which was what eventually made the video card die. I did all the recommended optimizations including a couple like deleting the s/w that made the iSite camera run.

But if all pepepan wants is to come here and whine I suggest he get some cheese to go with that

QAPLA!