View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 12:55 AM

Default waves diamond bundle problem

hello everyone, for a while I've had the waves diamond bundle version 3.2 installed on my computer and everything worked fine. I finally went out and upgraded to version 5.0 but I seem to have a problem. Some of the newer plug-ins like the L3, RenChannel, Linear Phase, EQ, X-Click, etc. all loaded fine and are visible as plug-ins in PT, but some of the plug-ins that were already on the computer that I know are included in the diamond bundle as well (Q8,10, RenEQ, Maxxbass, RCL, Enigma, Doppler, MondoMod, L1, C1, C4, and a couple others) aren't showing up in PT anymore. I installed everything properly, installed the wave shell, etc. Any advice on why so many of these plug-ins don't seem to be showing up?

Also, when it asked if I wanted to install the RTAS or VST versions I did both (since I have N-Track on my computer that I rarely use but figured why not). When I open N-track, ALL of the plug-ins show up; the ones that I already had plus the new ones, but not the case in PT. I need help

Bret
PowerPC G5 dual 2.0gz
7 gigs ram
2 TB HD
Tannoy Monitors
Yamaha NS-10