View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 02:42 PM

Default Re: More issues with AIR...this time Transfuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Sat up for hours as i had to reauthorize thedamn AIR VI (all of them) one by one by one by .... so after three hours of nothingbut bad illwill towards all of them I went to bed andtried a few minutes ago again and I get the FX to work half of the time and the other half only two or three on the dropdown.

Don't wanna be rantmaster here but it seem like everytime we try to use AIR VI something goes awry and end up using other more co-operative synths.

I am gonna tinker a bit more now as I just came home so will report back

Ii really don't like Transfuser and recommend Stylus for awesome beats
Did you switch systems or something since you last used any AIR VI's? I never had that issue. I've had very few issues with Transfuser, which is why I use it so often. It does so much more than just create beats, though. That's why I use it. You can easily slice things up with it, which is great for creating novel vocal fx, for example. But this gater issue was a new one. Perhaps its always been an issue, but I never knew it because until this past week, I hadn't really done much with that particular effect, and don't recall ever looking at or trying to use the patterns in the pull down menu.

Over-all I find Transfuser very easy to use. Did you know you can also you use it just as an fx generator? Slap it on an audio track and import the "audio" module, and you can then use whatever fx within Transfuser you want. I use it that way to use the "Beatcutter" effect once in a while. Pretty cool, I think.