View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 06:55 AM

Default Re: More issues with AIR...this time Transfuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
I am sorry my friend but you are the only one in the universe still trynig to make AIR VI work

Joking aside I will do a test now and post back my findings.

What do I need to do here?
I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one in the universe! The truth is, I really like a lot of the sound you get with some of the AIR VIs, especially Hybrid, Vacuum and Vacuum Pro, Xpand2, and Loom. Transfuser is still one of the best groove/loop creators out there and I use it ALL the time with very little problems. In fact, this is the first time I've run into a glitch with it.

See if you can do this:

1. Put Transfuser on an instrument track, and put a vocal ad lib or some other more sustained sound on a module.
2. Then, insert "Gater" on the fx inserts on the module (see first image below)
3. You'll notice at the bottom of Transfuser that the gater effect defaults to 1/16. Now try selecting one of the patterns off the pattern menu and see if anything changes. (None of them do for me) See 2nd image

Now try the same thing by selecting the "INS" inserts and selecting Gater (see 3rd image below). Select a pattern or two.

I can make manual changes to any of the Gater parameters (ie Gate, Cutoff, Reso, etc), but none of the patterns do a thing. See if it works for you. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Transfuser FX Inserts.JPG (35.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Transfuser Pattern select.JPG (42.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Transfuser Gater INS.JPG (30.2 KB, 0 views)