View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Features and Suggestions

@James:

I'll pass on your idea about opening Pro Tools sessions and turning pages early.

Currently, there's no way for Scorch to pull out lyric text from the staves and display it on its own on a part, say, but you can do this yourself in the Sibelius file. You can create a new part and hide the stave, notes and other text (using a 'No instrument (hidden)' Instrument Change and hiding items so they only appear in the score and not the part). This will then allow you to just see the lyrics on a part.

@HiHat: Adding convenient page turns is something you can do in Sibelius too. In Layout, Auto Breaks you can set these to be done automatically or you can add your own system and page breaks manually yourself.

I'll pass these suggestions on to see if we can include them in Scorch too as I can certainly see the benefit of doing this on the iPad directly.

@Mark: Yes, this is already on the list.

Also @Everyone, we have released an update to Scorch 1.0.2, which fixes the issues with duplicating scores, re-ordering and removing scores from the device while Scorch is not running.

Hope you find the update useful.

Sam