View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:18 AM

Default Re: how much more can you take, AVID?

... AND - the Avid hardware does not "work" under Mountain Lion. Many people in my professional circles are experiencing the same issues, no different to some people on this forum. And by work, I mean more than temporary, flaky, inconsistent and buggy behavior at best, also in conjunction with known issues where some aspects do not function at all. An update is needed, not just because it has been over 12 months, but because the current software fails to deliver. Professional? Not even close. I can live without updates if something works but for heaven's sake this P.O.S. is pathetic.

Avid, divest yourself of this product and sell it to someone who cares because you are not going to be making much money off this product for too much longer if you kjeep this up. Markets are slow to react when the promise of "solutions" are imminent, but when strung along for too long it will take a lot more to regroup what you have lost. Talked to any high-end retailers recently? The ones I know are moving customers away from this avid series and into different directions to avoid their own embarrassment at not being able to support an unsupportable product - and rightly so.