View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:09 AM

Default Re: Cabling routing for an analogue mixer to Quartet

Thanks to all of you who have replied and given advice, I really do appreciate the help. You all have a wonderful community and are quite willing to share information to us lesser knowledgeable mortals.

My frustration levels with Pro Tools in general have been enormous! Merely installing the software and getting it all up and running required online assistance from both the UK and the USA. Something to do with the licensing. Going through all the tutorial videos I have been unable to replicate the sounds, although I have followed the information exactly, a lot of distortion, particularly at the lower Frequency ranges.

Now I sit with another problem as I cannot reset the clock and there are no options in the drop down menu. 4 hours on the web trying to find a solution takes all the pleasure out of the music. This problem seems to occur every time there is a Windows update.

As a result I figure the only solution is to quit whilst I still have my sanity and stop using Pro Tools and wasting all your time trying to solve issues for me.

Once again to those of you who gave up your time, thank you.

Mike Vowles