View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Some great plugin deals at JRR shop to celebrate 21 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldM View Post
All these deals look great, but the thing is, do I really need any more plugins right now? I have many excellent ones already between my Waves stuff, the Avid package of all the pro stuff, and several others I've picked up along the way. I can't think of any plugin that's going to add that one thing I don't already have. I need/want to become as expert as I can be with what I already own.

I look at it this way. If I can't produce a good (or hopefully great) sounding mix or composition with the tools I already have, another new tool isn't going to fix that!
I agree, my list of plugins I can't live without was really short and still remains pretty short even though I've discovered a few that I simply don't want to live without for their simplicity of use but getting new plugins is always fun, exciting and well, a large variety of guitar amps is necessary