View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 07:15 AM

Default Re: Protools 10 loading error 0x00000008

ok guys ...

Sorry i didnt clarify on my OP my OS . Im on Windows 7 rigth now NOT win 10 . And for my CPU is perfectly supported ive been using it years from now with PT 9, 10 , 11 , 12 .

Btw if you read my lastest post you will learn that i got win 10 to work great PT 10 and 12 . The reason that i roll back was that Win 10 have a idle latency that i couldnt resolve because i have a lot if work to do right now and short time to do it . But you can bet im going to try resolve it as soon as i have the time available because PT runs better in Win10 than Win7 appart from the idle issue .

Anyway like i said everthing was working perfectly but suddenly this issue started . I have to mention that on one of my lasest posts i said that i resolved by switching win DEP to it default state but this time is not the case .

I posted in this section because ive started to have some issues since i have PT 10 and 12 coinstalled . Things that i never had with PT 11 and 10 and since PT10 works perfectly good alone before , i think that the issues are induced by PT 12 so ...thats why i posted here .

Thanks for any help again !