View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 09:24 AM

Default Re: Renewal Quesrion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion View Post
Question, I renewed my subscription on my perpetual license on the Avid Web-Sight. Should the subscription portion on the iLok show renewed also? Its still showing ending 2018.
Slight clarification... you have an Update Plan with a perpetual license (not a Subscription). Renewing that changes the Release Limit date on your Pro Tools Perpetual license (check the date using Show Details for the license in iLok License Manager). There are/were a couple subscription licenses included with that which have caused confusion:
  • The Pro Tools Plan license authorizes the Space plug-in and was included with a Plug-Ins and Support Plan which has been discontinued, so that license will not renew. (The Plug-Ins and Support Plan became obsolete since support was moved to the Update Plan and our Complete Plug-In Bundle provides a whole collection of plug-ins at half the price.)
  • The Upgrades license (originally provided with Upgrade Plans) was not implemented so that will not renew.
You can deactivate those 2 licenses, and use the Hide option in iLok License Manager if you want to remove them from your main list.