View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 04:02 AM

Default Re: What am I upgrading to???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdster75 View Post
Cool! Thanks... [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is interesting after doing some digging. On the Get Good Drums product pages they don't say what specific revision of Kontakt/Kontakt Player is needed; they only say what minimum OSX is needed and that's some form of El Crapitan. The latest revision of Kontakt and it's Player variant also need EC as a minimum. Now I don't know if both developers locked out installing the latest revisions of their respective programs/libraries I only know that NI won't allow installation of the latest Kontakts in Yosemite (been there/tried that/failed).

I've looked and don't have a version of Kontakt Player that will work on Yosemite. If you go to this page and login to your NI account https://www.native-instruments.com/e...takt&t=updates you may find Kontakt Player there. This is an older revision that goes through the old Service Center and it's unknown whether it'll work in Yosemite. I do know that SC itself runs okay in OSX 10.10.5.

Something you could try is to grab Player from the above link to your NI account and install it if possible. Then grab the free GGD library and see if that installs. Make sure you have a clone of your system before doing that though as you're dealing with a whole bunch of uncertainties.

Wish I had better news for you.

QAPLA!