View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Delay Compensation not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkschenkworst View Post
Hi John1192,
Thanks for your reply. Ok, a bug it is.

I am currentlly uninstalling 12.8 and reinstalling 12.7.1

Strange this hasn't been tested, Pretty basic functionality, I mean in addition to my post, not only the track freeze isn't working: bouncing the whole project isn't working either.

To be honest I wonder what the heck 12.8 is out for ? It only brought me this showstopper and 0 usable features.

No problem with the subscription model, I am a happy pro tools user for years, no complaints here, but lately the new releases practically contains nothing but hot air and new bugs.
there are bug fixes in 12.8 .. but sometimes you fix one you break one .. the nature of Software .. and i think imho they are doing good testing .. things do fall through the cracks .. and it must be tough now that they are trying to put out a new version / or fixes on a tighter and tighter growing schedule of releases ..

i feel like they have trying to get this Business Model to get better and better .. unfortunately all we can do is have patience and try and give them some support by Reporting Bugs in Support Cases ..

if i did not need to use pro tools i might not .. but my business requires it .. so i use it for that part .. and if i want to use something different for other projects sure ... i just like it still !!!

Macbook Pro july 2014 2.5ghz 16gb ram 512gb SSD - OS11.6.5 - PT 2021.3
Logic Pro X 10.7.4
RME BabyFace Pro