View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:30 AM

Default Yes or No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelll View Post
I originally bought the Focusrite Scarlette 2i2 so that I could use Pro Tools. When tried to use it I couldn't because even though the box advertised I was told I couldn't use it. I thought it would be ok because Ableton came with it. To shorten things up. Software that comes with the interface is no longer quality in my case.

I bought the M-box when it first came out and was going to use it on my computer but will not be able to use it because of my newer computers operating system.

I want to know if I can buy m-box 2 and use it on my computer(Windows 8), if possible I want to know where I can get it and what the company policies are. I would not want to buy another "useless" interface because for me it takes me a year to learn a software program. Is there any place to buy it. It seems all places like Ebay that sell it have an opened package.

Thank you!

I'd suggest you buy a current generation interface rather than buying another older out of production and no longer supported box. You went from an original 2i2 to an Mbox and now you're asking about an Mbox 2. All of those are long discontinued, unsupported and the available drivers are no longer getting updated.

Buy a current generation interface and you'll get years of support, OS compatibility and driver updates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control