View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 12:28 PM

Default Re: I am having a problem with recording with my set-up.

SoutSideMusicGroup, I pulled out the tech sheet that came with my drive and it clearly states that it is a 7200 rpm drive. So either the spec sheet is wrong or you are. I myself will have to believe the spec sheet. So no, the Glyph is not too slow.

I am hearing that the native drive must be 7200 rpm, too. So here I have been just lucky that it has performed so well for so long. I suppose.

I just recently partitioned the drive in my Mac BP but that can be undone rather easily. But if I need a faster drive, I am going to have to find a way to get one, soon.

And I do have a bit of a cash crunch right now. I went through just about 30/32 months of being quite ill. It ran through all my savings all 25K of it during this time and in the process I was declared permanently disabled. So money is way too tight now, too. So I am looking for a more cost effective solution right now, if there is one to be had. And yes, I should have mention this fact too before this. But then again who likes to admit they are poor and ill.

I hope these insights help you to better tailor an answer for me and I thank-you for your time and efforts to help me with this.

So with these new facts written done I will be coming back soon to see if I have gotten any further help or suggestions.

Try to have some fun out there today, too ...