View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Avid Link app latest update.... no longer shows installed AIR plugs

Yup no worries I don’t really use them too much really just trying to figure where they went in the Avid Link.

Thanks for your kind words Chris, so far so good touch wood. I have a truck on standby which has been loaded twice in preparation to get gear out of here. We have had a couple of close calls up here earlier in the season. but what’s going on down south is scary. I guess the thing that really sticks out for me is the stories from the fireries is the sound of koalas screaming as they burn to death. The poor things only do one thing when they are threatened and that climb trees. We just don’t know yet how bad it has been for vast tracks of land (6.5+million hectares burnt so far in just New South Wales and we still have a way to go) where these some critically endangered animals lived and how their numbers have feared.

Over the last few days a lot of the east coast has received substantial rainfall. Now we have flooding to contend with..... Hopefully it’s hitting the fire areas down south but I don’t think enough did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
First those plugins are seldom updated with any featureset so no worries brother.

You can try restarting the whole system and do a trahing preferences in the process and if it still looks like that let us know and I will escalate this for you.

Thinking of you every night with the fires which is impossible to comprehend for me atleast in safe little sweden where nothing big ever happen (knock on wood) so you are in my thoughts and all the Aussies who are affected directly or indirectly.

Stay safe my friend and let me know what happens when you try those steps.
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2022.7 -23.# - HEAT applied, RME Fireface UCX II
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————