View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 06:24 AM

Default Re: ASIO Priorities, X32, Windows 7.1 and PT 9.0.6

Hello Everyone.

Yeah, I disappeared for a few days just to clear my head a little.

I was becoming quite frustrated with everything especially after I went back in and tried to start resetting it all. About half way through and a couple of three restarts, I had, had enough and instead of finding where I hid my 48Oz short handle ball peen hammer to press that 'any key', again ... I walked away to try again another day.

This past Tuesday was that day and instead of trying to figure out all that I had tried to reset, I once again got out my trusty CD copy of "Dirk's Boot and Nuke", did the fast 5 hour DOD wipe of my hard drive and started over.

I went about it in a slow measured way to make sure I did ecerything properly the first and as of last evening, I got ProTools 9.0.6 to find all my plug-ins, set it up to use the USB 2.0 out on the X-32's X-UF Card, using the X-UF USB 6.13 driver and it all worked ... sort of ... During playback I have tons of clicks, pops and even a small amount of distortion with in the audio.

I've had a similar problem when I set up to use the X-UF 1394 6.13 driver but cannot remember what fixed it. Has anyone had this problem and have a/the solution. It would be nice to get my system back up and running again.

Thanking all in advance that takes a second to read my post and offer a solution. Be back soon and have some fun out there today, too!

Thanks

John A. B. (CTG)