Thread: Addictive Drums
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Addictive Drums

So is this like ezd in that you just drag each loop right onto your instrument track? How are the samples "right out of the box"... I have strike for PT.. EZD for logic and pt... I find myself using strike most often just because i find it the easiest way to get drums to lay down an idea before i forget it... after I get my parts down i go back and re-do the drums usually to get the pattern i really want..... Ok, on and on.. Question is, is it super simple to just get going no problem... I really like the idea of the whole midi song layout they showed on their site... That way I could just put that down and go without worrying about anyhting... I've done that in pt though with strike, I made a midi track setup with setup with a verse, fill chorus, fill, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus chous set up so i can just open that midi file into any "style" in strike and i can go... ok ok... Question is, is it super simple to just get going no problem... .. Thanks, sorry for the long and somewhatg rambly post...

The Note Music
www.myspace.com/thenotemusic
Dual 2.0Ghz PPC 3gb Ram, Digi 002R