View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:48 PM

Default Re: More Track Colors Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkbross View Post
Am I the only one who was hoping for an update to the color picker in 2019.5?

How about just adding a color wheel or RGB sliders?

I can't imagine it's that difficult to implement and I bet a ton of people want it.

Funny you mentioned this, on a large 5.1 mix, I was changing color again of ADR tracks against Dia and was stumped on the limitations (mind you there's dozens and dozens of tracks for DX with futzed, ADR with futzed, backgrounds in Mono & Stereo, SFX Mono and Stereo, PFX, Work tracks, Music (source and composed) Foley, Auxes, VCA's, bussed stuff, Masters, tons of splits in Print masters for Stereo and 5.1 splits, etc, etc.. And in the back if my mind while re-coloring them to see at a glance was thinking I need way more colors. Much brighter almost florescent if you will and dull flat colors and way more browns, blacks, whites, shades of grey in the color world. This coding is not hard since it's been around since the previous century.

In a world with 384 tracks and a gazzlion VCA's, not to mention for those on HDX who can get voice packs and get over a 1,000 tracks it really helps a lot. And while we're at it, would be great to be able to have various sizes of tracks in the MIX winder vs. just regular and narrow. I really don't need all of the VCA's, Auxs, masters, Print masters taking up so much space. If the code is already there for the Edit, can't it just be copied with some modification over to the Mix window?
Glad I am not alone.
-HD Omni
-BM Intensity Pro

-Waves Mercury+SSL4000 Collection+Abbey Roads
-iZotope RX10 Advanced
-iZotope Post Production Suite 6
-iZotope Music Production Suite 5
-HALO UP/DOWN MIX
-ANYMIX
-Delonghi Perfecta ESAM 5600.S