View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 01:42 PM

Default Re: A tragic winter time story.....

Ooooohhhhh How I Wish !!!! That was here in Sweden

Here it has rained for over 8 days and still tonight raining quite heavily .. No snow in sight as it is about 10C too warm for this time of year and has been like this for the past 2 weeks. The weather in Gothenburg was warmer on Xmas eve than a few places in Thailand ... says a LOT of how the severe weather changes has started to cause havic around the world. Wildfires in LA and heatwaves in Winter here in Europe

I honestly can't remember when we had a high 13.6C over Xmas ... that is hardcore warmth for real. Usually (well 10-15 yrs ago) it was never less than -07 to -10 or less this time of year and year after year but now we can basically not see snow a whole season like it is gearing up for again.

I still drive one of my belowed Porsches (all 3 are usually in storage since end of october) and can drive one of them still since there is not any salt or other chemicals on the roads yet, just rain and rain again over and over and over ..

Hope things settle in with you Daniel and that the nice usually pleasant Texas weather comes back asap

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————