View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 06:36 PM

Default Re: MTRX connection issue

Yeah.the confusion here is that it wasn’t passing audio. So I assumed it was user error and started looking for what was wrong. In the west lake video where she’s setting up control room she shows a screenshot of a Mtrx and controlling it from hardware set up. That has sent me off on a goose chase. I’ve read every manual avid makes out of the audio division and watched every video avid released. I even had sweetwater login remotely and confirm I’m not crazy. It’s all set up properly and but wasn’t passing signals. He said to stick with the support case. Since then I’ve uninstalled everything and reset the Mtrx. Flashed p ram. Updated everything to latest firmware.
I now have audio. I’ve set up Dante And have system sound routed to the s6 control room. The only thing left to confirm is if Dadman does indeed show meters when a signal is present because currently it does not. No matter analog in or digital sources. Is this standard behavior? If so then I’m all good. If not then I dunno. I’ve done all I can do minus a complete wipe of my system.