View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 11:30 AM

Default Re: mobo's with perfect HD/HDX compatibility? Win10 cubase multicore issue also with

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardom View Post
People around here complain about the "center core" spiking on 4 core systems and every other system and the same issue on Mac/OSX. There is ways, plugins, and system problems that force this to happen that have nothing to do with what you are concerned about. As I said, I do this all the time, far more than anyone else here and I have never seen anything like it. Yes hyperthreading is enabled.

The 8700k runs at 4.7Ghz without overclocking. Makes 0 sense to run it at 4Ghz.

Latency is fine on Windows. Just like Macs, your audio interface driver is the biggest determining factor. Your posts seriously read like someone who is trying to talk far to high above their paygrade....
Wow.. was there any need to be so condescending and rude? No matter, i will say what i have to say, then i will mute you to avoid future conflict, and never read a single thing you ever say at this forum ever again, for the duration of my lifetime.

YOU don't know what you are talking about. Building PC's and repairing them was my job for *many* years. I think the issue is that you actually have no understanding of what I am even asking about here, at all. I guess that frustrates you, so you have to act like a big know it all where as in reality, everything I have said has gone right over your head.

4.7 ghz is the turbo frequency.. and i would much rather have a 3.7ghz processor run at 4GHZ permanently 24/7, than fluctuate.. Disabling turbo, all c states, eist etc is the most important thing anyone can do for consistent performance.. the fact you don't know that means you are not qualified to talk about it. Bye.

PS your answer was useless to begin with, you didn't even say if it was windows 10 you "built" systems with, or what version of PT.. just another person trying to attack someone for absolutely no reason at all.

I have been so polite in this topic, look at the way I answered people, and then you had to virtue signal and be rude and ruin it.

PPS the fact that you think the processor is not being overclocked when it turbos to 4.7 means you should seriously be looking for another line of work.