View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Received a Pro Tools HD 10 license bundle; isn't working correctly please help!

Computer: MacBook Pro 13-inch, Mid 2012
Processor: 2.9 GHz intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR 3
Software: OS X 10.8.2

DAW: Pro Tools HD 10.3.3
Interface: M-Audio Profire 2626
Interface Driver: http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...b&OS=x119#tabs

I have my profire 2626 set as the playback engine and it is being recognized within PT.
My monitors are connected to the 2626 via line-out cables.

When I play a guitar through the line-in I am getting sound through my speakers using the m-audio digital mixer.
When I try to play through pro tools, no input signal is coming in nor out of the track.
I have put audio into a clean session and when I push play, nothing happens. The play button turns blue but then turns off.
When I set my playback engine to be the Macbook I get PT to play audio files and sound comes out so I'm thinking it's something with my 2626.
In the io settings I just hit "default settings" because I've had problems with this before in previous versions of pro tools but my 2626 is recognized and the io is how it's always been on previous versions of PT...

I'm extremely sorry for the lack of info, I guess I was hoping it would be a quick fix...Thank you so much for all of the responses and help, you guys are awesome!

- Will