Thread: Folder Tracks?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 10:06 AM

Default Re: Folder Tracks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
Is it just me or are there other people fairly un-excited about the upcoming Folder tracks?
I mean they don't actually add any functionality, apart from cosmetically and for me at least I can see they will potentially break a lot of programming of shortcuts I've done in Keyboard Maestro and Soundflow, which rely on the gui being as it is.
Perhaps when they arrive I'll be converted, but there are many other developments I would have found more useful that potentially actually do things in the audio domain.
I watched the Andrew Scheps video and he seemed excited. But basically its some tracks running through an Aux, that you can make smaller.
It'd be interesting to hear what others think.

I've probably opened a can of worms here, I'll take cover.
It was the most voted for feature in the survey so people are definitely excited. Maybe they just aren't posting here. For me they will be a game changer.

If they don't come on vanilla as some predict, they won't be a game changer for me LOL (but personally I think that's the biggest BS i ever read as they will be fundamental core functionality.. i think even first may get them).