View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:33 PM

Default Re: The Crazy Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbieoz View Post
(PS - while there are certainly some who more incensed than others, I can also see many posts also by people who are rationally trying to sort through the issues to get a working solution. I would hope you can see all views clearly for what they are.)
Well said.

JC, sorry if i made my post sounded angry. Like many others have mentioned, through out this forums and many other forums regarding the 'Artists' units, that there are so many bugs and problems along the line and most of them are still standing, correct me if I'm wrong. I know you guys over at the AVID are probably working as hard as you can. But you have to see these problems from our, customers', point of view as well. The 'Artist' units aren't cheap, they cost a fair deal. But is it worth it? well, on youtube or and other promo videos, yes it does! and it even does when the device is working properly. Like other people have said, you sold us a great piece of tools, yet the supports aren't quite there to solve all the problems! I understand that you want to make sure that everything is perfect before the release, well here's the news, it never was. Sorry again if i'm out of line but that's how I truly feel and i'm sure many more would agree. And frankly I'm not ignoring any advice nor positive comments, I just couldn't find one. All I can crack down is, keep cool and wait. It's a pain to sit here working while a 1000 pounds worth of equipment is sitting duck.

So, am I angry? No, I am not. I understand you guys work hard and the issues are complicated. Frustrated? Yes. Just wanna share how I feel. I sincerely hope that Eucon will become solid soon, I really like the machine when it's in sync with my software.

good luck with it.