View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 04:56 AM

Default Re: unfiltered audio Lion questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bond View Post
MIDI volume support is a must for any VI, especially considering the output level of factory presets usually varies wildly

Sounds like a great synth though, that's for sure. I tried the Oberheim clone and liked the sound of that very much too.

That said, I'm not on subscription and won't be going there any time soon with ANY manufacturer. I'll wait till these synths are offered at a price I can't refuse or else just still with the wealth of stuff I have already.

Stephen
Something interesting I've run into over at GS about this and that's a number of people don't see the problem with not having MIDI volume control. They say to automate it afterwards which isn't good for may reasons one of which you mention. I heard back from PA about this and they're going to get in touch with the guys at unfiltered audio to see what's up.

BTW with discount code the price is $99; if I hadn't used my voucher I might have bitten on Lion but not with this control issue. That and considering PA's lack of alacrity in getting updates out

QAPLA!