View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:23 AM

Default Re: EWQL with PT8.0.3 on W7 64bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoRugMan View Post
it does indicate Windows 7 compatible drivers (even 64bit) for at least the iLok device.

Yeah, I noticed that....ain't it funny though ... I surely hope this update is not only due to the fact they included the new Pace drivers only hahaha. I guess not.

Well, in a few days I can tell you more. I just recieved confirmation the package will be delivered before the end of the year.

I can imagine a lot of people are not doing any new Windows 7, and 64 on top of that yet. Indeed a lot of issues going around still. Eventually they will be solved. After all, this is a hobby of mine and the old puter was a pain (4 tracks of structure or xPand and it died already) so had to build me a new one. All Microsoft licenses I had were OEM's coming with the old puter so when getting new it would be crazy to go for old ones and so taking the chance of something not working as it should be for a period of time or using workarounds (which there are plenty ebough for my kind of doings) is fine by me.
i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz, 32Gb, Windows 7 Ulimate 64, 1x M.2 512 SSD, 1x Spinpoint F1 1TB, 2x Spinpoint F3 1TB, ProjectMix IO, Axiom Pro61, PreSonus Monitor Station,SM ProAudio Stage Buddy, KRK VXT6, AKG K271, SE220A, PT 12.4.0, AMT IEP, Omnisphere, Trilian, EWQL CCC, EWQL Spaces, Ministry Of Rock, Gypsy, Fab Four, NI Komplete 9 Ultimate, NI Maschine, ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials, Waves V9 Musician 1, Morphoder, CL4

Small impression of my home studio