View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 02:02 PM

Default Re: MF:application has been compromised :(

I have this problematic iusess at times, but it is never continuous. I have followed Avids power management specs to the letter. Tried moving my iLok to all available ports on my PC, completly uninstalled and reinstalled PT, and as a last ditch effort reformatted my PC multiple times over the weekend. I tried installing PT before allowing any updates from Microsoft. YOU NAME IT, I TRIED IT!!!!

However, I don't have to reboot my PC every time the error presents its self. I remedy it by just turning off my 002 console, which causes ProTools to close, then I turn my 002 back on and restart the program. My experience with this error is truly intermittent and "remedy" rather uncomplicated. So... I'm not completly freaked, but it has made me rather paranoid about saving. Am I wrong for feeling like the mega bytes being utilized in my brain to continuously and constantly remind myself to save could be better used while I'm trying to mixing.

I forgot to mention though, my other PC that has had Pro Tools 10 HD on it for the last year and a half that's running on 72bit version of Windows 7 has never had this error.

Thoughts anyone????

I jus wana record.... Is that 2 much 2 ask???