View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Pro tools 2019 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
I actually have more use for folders in the clip list then folders in edit window, but the latter would also be welcome.

I’m also not sure how you could make the tracks any smaller than the smallest view currently available. I mean, how would you even click on it to expand it if it was any smaller in height?

For those that don’t see the benefit, how do you organise files on your computer? I assume you’d have them in folders. If you’ve ever used Photoshop, you’d realise how much easier it is to find stuff when you have it nestled in folders.

Plus, like Photoshop, imagine if they started to expand on what you could do with the tracks in the folders. Think of a one click commit all. Or, drag a folder track from one session into another instead of having to import session data.

It would be a welcome addition and its totally understandable why people are chomping at the bit for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, yes certainly Bins (or folders) in the Clip List is long over due. I was speaking specifically about Track Folders.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk