View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Upgrading from El Capitan to Mojave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
It's not clear what value you were trying to add with your first post. The user has decided to go to 2019.5 and Mojave, and wants advice on issues on the moving to Mojave part. None of your post was about that.

2019.5 *is* the huge big release many of us have been waiting for, the first one with official support for Mojave. So yes it's definitely "made for Mojave", wether you have a visually impaired elderly relative or otherwise.
Thanks for responding in a mature manner. If I was not clear let me clarify. I was trying to add that I have always moved to the next OSX when it becomes available and have had pretty good results considering my skill level. What I was trying to communicate was that the unqualified versions of PT have behaved ok for me with little interruptions. My skill level is very low compared to others on this forum so maybe that could be why. That is I don’t go deep enough to find the problems. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I hope I was more clear. My second post was an attempt to say comments like that( blind grandpa) don’t make the forum a better place. If what I tried to do did not add anything for some then that is ok. In the end hopefully all as a collective will help out those who seek to improve their craft.
MAC OSX Big Sur