View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Looks Like I Will Be Staying Indoors!

Thanks Zed! Looks like we have about 1 more day to deal with the storm in Houston, as far as additional rainfall. They say it could take a month for all of the bayous and rivers to get down to normal levels. Luckily I didn't get any water in the house, and I still have electric power, unlike the last hurricane in 2008 where I was without power for 10 days.

I have only gone outside a couple of times since Friday to pick up some palm tree branches and empty out my "Cajun Rain Gauge" (5-gallon bucket). Around 30 inches of rain has fallen since Friday night, 40 inches east of town.

As they forecast, the storm moved out back into the Gulf of Mexico where it will stay for a day or so before moving inland again over by the Texas-Louisiana border.

http://i.imgur.com/2WlSv1t.png

Digi 002 rack , Command 8, Behringer ADA 8000, Tascam M-320B Mixer, Alesis Monitor Two Speakers, Vintage and Modern Tube Amps, Fender American Strat, 1973 Gibson SB-450 Bass, Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro, Roland W-30 Keyboard, Preimier XPK Fusion Drum Kit.