View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:07 AM
Avid

Default Re: Eddie when are we going to get an update for the dock?

That's great, thanks, see below, anything not commented on we know about and plan to do.
  1. Focus - selecting something (like an insert) in protools brings that up on the dock and app
  2. Clip FX control
  3. Having the option for the monitor knob to be assigned to pan instead of having to go to the pan page ---- Nice idea, although monitoring is being worked on at the moment, this could come after
  4. making the eq know control the ‘q’ by pressing the knob ---- knob top is clear so changing it would effect everything
  5. temporary mix groups for selected tracks eucon shortcut ---- not sure what is meant by this ?
  6. One page where i can access the controls for my channel. Pan, level, eq ---- isnt this the channel page? Or are you talking about custom knob set?
  7. Clearer active track name - because it doesn’t always switch correctly ---- I think this is fixed in the next release
  8. Stable dock connection ---- We have fixed one issue with this in next release and working on the other
  9. being able to assign group mute and solo soft keys
  10. having the dock change the numerical displays on channel strip ---- not sure what this is ?
  11. Search in eucon assign page
  12. Assigning audio suite to softkeys