View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 10:02 AM

Default Re: When to let it go????

Yeah I have unfortunately heard a lot of A List artists and how bad their background music is stem by stem aswell as the recorded vocals with clicks and pops and jewelery jingling and some foottapping to the song that picks up in the mic tracks and a dog once in a VERY famous Girl Group and someone cursing in the background on a Justin track. I can go on and on but anything leaving here is top notch and I will send some stems to you private msg when ae are done for this year

Also as you say the finished product is pretty OK but look at Kygo and Major Lazer and DJ snake and see if you find some stems to solo and have a laughing och evening !!! The songs sound great put together but damn ... solo’d vocals Re soo scrath track-y and I cant believe how some get it soo bad with such high paid ”producers” and xpensive studios and gear ... Where are we heading here ... Music is not fun like it used to if you wanna make money on mainstream music as its so quick in and out of the studio and released so no one has any time to do the takes needed BUT we never hear that and the mistakes anyway since they hide it in the mixes really well

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————