View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Avid Link - Pro Tools Feature Requests - Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonchase View Post
Nobody is using the Avid Link Pro Tools Feature Requests Lounge

The most upvoted idea has three upvotes.

I wonder if people don't find it engaging to use and thus they don't use it. Ideascale was far from perfect but this system seems even worse.

Is it designed this way on purpose? Has AVID given up all pretence of wanting any customer feedback?
Many of us have contributed to the IdeaScale and our experience with Avid or at least in my opinion is, I have found it to be a waste of time and have lost faith in Avid in this area. They seem to implement the features they want rather then what’s MOST wanted by there customers. I will not waste anymore time with it nor will I waste anymore time being a beta tester for them. I will just stick with the most stable version they have produced and keep chucking along. The two most things I would like to see is #1: Better stability at lower latency and #2: ARA or ARA2 integration for Melodyne etc. I must say I am statisfied with PT 2018.7 and find it to be the most stable PT on my current system but I would like to see them move more quickly with new features. I really don’t know what it will take for Avid to get on the ball.

Last edited by zion; 01-19-2019 at 08:55 PM.