View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 06:29 PM

Default Re: looking for a digital audio desk to run with Pro Tools 2018.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64GTOBOY View Post
IIRC the 32 limit is for audio inputs and simultaneous track recording. The playback limit is 32 audio tracks at 192, but i dont think that's what you were talking about.
oh yeah forgot about that bit..... a lil bit sorry Avid...and others

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64GTOBOY View Post
my first question would be does PT recognize 33/34 in your output page of I/O? If it does i dont see any reason why you shouldnt be able to use it as your main out. If it doesnt show up you may be out of luck or possibly some one will know a way to get it to show up.
Yup it does on all the I/O pages.... Input, Output, Bus, Insert, Mic Preamps and H/W Insert Delay. PT loads these up itself from 1 to 34 and or depending on setting 17 stereo channels. PT allows you to do anything with them as you can do with channels 1 - 32 just don't seem to get any signal back to the TF5 via 33 and/or 34. If you create a master fader using 33 and 34 for your stereo outs PT doesn't have a problem or prompt you for anything the master fader meters tell you they are receiving signal.... but look over to the TF5 and 33, 34 via the ST2 input and the cupboard is bare
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2022.7 -23.# - HEAT applied, RME Fireface UCX II
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————