View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 01:54 PM

Default Re: V3.6 - Saving Full Surface State in Sessions ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
Somethings not right then. before the console would only come back in banking mode, now it will remember if you were in Layout Mode and what layout you had up at the time. It will remember Spill zone state and locked Strips.

A quick test is to recall a Layout, then save your session. Switch to Banking and now load the session. the console should recall that layout.
Ok, well it DID do that this time. I know I tried basically the same thing before I wrote this post and it didn't work but I must have not actually saved it. But it doesn't save the banking state (where I have the S6 banked when I save) but perhaps you're saying that's not what the banking state preference means? Just WHETHER it's banked or in a layout? If so, you were right to begin with, I'm just taking this too literally?

For what it's worth, it really would be nice if the board really did come back as it was left. Maybe that could be added to the wish list (along with activating the last part of the board that still doesn't work in Pro Tools - at all - which is the ASSIGNABLE function!)

Thanks again for your help Eddie!