View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:47 PM

Default Re: CPU usage holding off when samples plugins loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
WHY is Nobody reading the Help Us Help You - Read This BEFORE Posting!?

Link: http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=300050

Is there a blatant disregard for this great information or are new (and not so new) members Not seeing that link properly as it is atleast not the first thing I see when arriving here on the forum so maybe, just maybe the Mods needs to rectify this so it doesn't have to be posted by members everytime these questions comes up and they do come up A LOT so .. Just a thought ..

And to Alfredogzz : your computer is NOT compatible with the Hard drive you have and you need atleast one more drive for audio and BOTH needs to be atleast 7200 rpm and seeing that you overlooked this there are probably more things wrong with your setup so please read the post on the link above in this post and do all those optimizations before asking what is wrong with your setup and come back here when you done everything correctly. If it still doesn't work we will take it from there :)
Good Luck and come back soon

Best // Chris
I apologize, i had not found this info in the duc before, but with this help, i've solved the problem, although i want to thank you for your suggestion to buy a appropriate HD, that was my real concern in this thread.
Regards.