View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Video Playback/Output

Wow... thanks guys on your input. Really appreciate it

Now, do any of you guys know of any current/modern video display cards out in the market? I was thinking about the matrox video cards, but I found out that AVID media composer are not compatible and doesn't perform well with any other cards except for NVIDIA. I also have avid media composer as well.
I don't know of any other video cards that has more than 2 outputs except for Matrox and the NVIDIA Quadro are way too expensive. I beleive I shouldn't have to spend no more than 300 bucks for a video card. I'm not doing any gaming or graphic intensive stuff on my computer. I just want playback.

I heard that I can maybe get two video cards intalled in my computer and use the 2nd card for external playback. If it is true, what brand are you using? Is it going to cost a pretty penny? Again, I heard that NVIDIA will do the trick, but I don't know if it is compatible with PT LE and what model to get.

I really appreciate your input and any more suggestions/advices you can offer is a blast!!! Thank you.