View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Banned

Default Re: Pro Tools 8 M-Powered Pops/Clicks with Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Audio Recording

Eleven LE came about through the Music Production Toolkit 2 that I ordered; it's part of the package; pretty nice VI to add making MPTK2 literally a steal.

I like the way NI's guitar rig 3 is set up with the musical styles and the automatic matching of components; they have some pretty cool templates. Eleven looks like it was made with the guitar purist in mind who can build a dream setup based on their experience and knowledge as opposed to a novice like myself who is trying to offer something to potential clientele. This is just a guess as I haven't sat with it yet. Fooling around with Guitar rig 3 and Waves GTR3 and copying; mimicking their presets on Eleven is the way I'm going to go until I learn it properly.

Good luck and keep me posted; my updated softwares (PTMP8, MPTK2 and Transfuser) should be arriving tomorrow or Monday and i'm going to be putting everything through the paces too.

A lightbulb just went off before signing off; try that fxpansion vst to rtas wrapper 2.1 which is compatible with PT8 and use the vst version of guitar rig 3 wrapped and see if that takes care of your issue.........i'm definitely trying that if i encounter any problems with any of my plug-ins that have vst installs as well.......