View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 11:29 AM

Default "No Qualifying iLok" - Can't download PT11

So, I've seen this question asked here in multiple threads but it seems to have been handled "in PMs" and never resolved publicly.

My apologies if I'm asking a redundant question, but I've made multiple attempts to figure this out and I'm down to the $80 blackmail "support" option as my only means of figuring this out. (Great, considering I've spent tens of thousands on Avid products, and simply want to spend more... yet can't.)

I am a PT10 owner. (One HD Native system and one PT10 on my laptop.)
Bought it a year or so back.

I want to upgrade to 11 on my new laptop. (Macbook.)

I understand (?) that I am eligible for the $299 upgrade to PT 11, being an owner of the 10 bundle.

I ordered PT11 online, paid for it and got my confirmation email.

When I click "download products" I'm taken to a page to enter my activation code, which I do. Then, I'm taken to a page to enter my iLok, which I do. This is where the problem starts.

"No qualifying ID in this iLok account."

Despite being able to log in and clearly see my PT10 bundle on my key... I get this message repeatedly. I see it at iLok.com, I see it in the iLok manager and both my systems recognize PT10 on my iLok 2 key.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so... what is the solution? Am I missing something here?