View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:12 AM

Default Re: How to Activate PTS9?

sunburst79 thanks for helping out, you are so patient. I will use that as an example in the future when I want to help someone out.

It is difficult when someone comes on here with a problem and they are red lettering, capital lettering and screaming and calling Avid as bad as the previous support they were getting. Why help someone out who is like a 2 year old layng on their back kicking their heels on the carpet and screaming?!!! I don't get paid to do customer support and if I did and had this kind of adult on the phone I would hang up on them!

I've seen that almost every one of these 'I can't....' situations are always because one thing is not understood or being done by the operator/user.

I do agree with andre67 in his suggestion to Avid technical writers to change the wording if it can say ... iLok register... where it just says '... serial number of qualifying hardware..'.

Again, good patience and it is good to show that the community is willing to help others, beginners, inexperienced users of the software, hardware.

Charles