View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 05:41 PM

Default Re: anyway to avoid the creation of folders by digi on all my drives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang1970 View Post
These database folders are endemic to all current protools platforms.
"endemic" ??? no offense to you, ...

But it all sounds like BS, it is just the typical astronomically named technical excuse by digi or users who had contact with digi people and learned new words from digi's highly paid superior advertising team who uses names for God to advertise digi products

Facts: This is very unprofessional to see them since USERS do not need to access them so why not make them invisible?

Lets stop beating the bush, we know how greedy people get and how eager they want to make the most money before another crises puts them in the un employment lines (whether it be another developer or war), but a clean profession environment with fair performance on all platforms including M-Powered systems can be done if these other agendas i mentioned where put aside, a Pro tools session 8 rig could of performed with 16 i/o and 48 internal tracks but then that would not sell a TDM system woudl it, there is still another way to do all this with lower end set ups, no need to make things buggy or annying to tease us about a HD system.