View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:03 AM

Default Where is the Complete Plugin Bundle Download for Ultimate users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Not sure what hoops you are referring to. As stated in the Pro Tools Ultimate FAQ...
Q: As a Pro Tools | HD customer, am I entitled to the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and Pro Tools | MachineControl?
If you have an active Pro Tools | Ultimate (formerly Pro Tools | HD) subscription or Software Updates + Support Plan (formerly Annual Upgrade and Support plan, included with new perpetual license purchases), you will have access to the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and Pro Tools | MachineControl. Avid will deposit these two licenses into your iLok account approximately 2-3 weeks following the April 7th, 2018 unveiling of Pro Tools | Ultimate

This will happen automatically, it just takes some time to process all of them.

You won't have to download all of the plug-ins individually. There is a single unified installer for the Complete Plug-In Bundle.

I have the Ultimate License in my Ilok account and on my ilok. I have the HD plan as well. What isn’t clear to me is where is the installer for the complete bundle is located?

If the bundle is suppose to show up in my Avid account, which when I had checked last night it was not, then maybe I don’t understand which licenses need to be updated in my ilok account.

Jeffro, will the complete bundle download only be available and shown in my account?

The other day I downloaded real delay and tested and I received the no authorization error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro